Hello from the AppleVis Editorial Team.
If you are seeing this page, there is a good chance that something is wrong!
It could be a problem with the AppleVis server, but it could also be a problem local and specific to you. So, please check a few of things:
- Are you able to access the site via another web browser or another device (such as your iOS device).
- Is it just the main page of the site that you cannot access. For example, can you follow direct links to other areas of the site, such as http://www.applevis.com/forum
- Can you access the website by using its IP address: http://188.8.131.52
- If you are using a wireless router, have you rebooted it.
- If you are using a Windows PC, have you deleted your browsing history via Internet Options.
- If you are using a Windows PC, have you flushed the DNS cache. This can be done by opening the Command Prompt and typing: ipconfig /flushdns
- Have you rested your computer (especially after clearing your cache).
If the problem persists, then please let us know via email at email@example.com